I Tried Gwyneth Paltrow's Favorite Mouth Tape for a Week

New Photo - I Tried Gwyneth Paltrow's Favorite Mouth Tape for a Week

If Gwyneth Paltrow wants to sleep with mouth tape, I want to sleep with mouth tape. Since founding her lifestyle brand Goop, Paltrow's gold seal of approval has been a highly sought after. The latest wellness trend she's on board with? Mouth tape. "I'm a big proponent of VIO2 mouth tape, which I've gotten into in the past couple of years," she previously told Glamour. "My heart-rate variability and sleep scores are so much better when I do the mouth tape, because we're actually designed to breathe through our nose for a number of reasons.

Read More >> Full Article on Source: GINGER MAG

#US #LA #Celebrities #Lifestyle #CA #AU #FR #Pentagon #LGBTQ #Bondi #Saudi Arabia #Patel #Kash

 

GEAR JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com