'Survivor' Winner Answers 'No. 1 Question' He Gets About His Game

New Photo - 'Survivor' Winner Answers 'No. 1 Question' He Gets About His Game

'Survivor' Winner Answers 'No. 1 Question' He Gets About His Game Emy LaCroixJuly 19, 2025 at 6:27 AM 'Survivor' Winner Answers 'No. 1 Question' He Gets About His Game originally appeared on Parade.

- - - 'Survivor' Winner Answers 'No. 1 Question' He Gets About His Game

Emy LaCroixJuly 19, 2025 at 6:27 AM

'Survivor' Winner Answers 'No. 1 Question' He Gets About His Game originally appeared on Parade.

Anyone who watched Survivor 48 knows that a central part of Kyle Fraser's game was his secret alliance with Kamilla Karthigesu, but fans were left with a lot of questions when it came to how they avoided blowing their cover with certain big moves. Now, the winner is revealing the unaired stories he told to keep his tribemates believing he wasn't working with Karthigesu.

"This, by far, is the number one question that I've gotten," he said in a new Instagram video on July 18, 2025. The player acknowledged that it seemed weird that no one saw through their hidden collaboration when they played an idol and extra vote together as early as episode 4.

Related: 'Survivor' Icon Reveals Wild Behind-The-Scenes Story That Got Him 'Heavily Reprimanded' by Producers

"But what you didn't see were all of the lies me and Kamilla had to tell after the idol play to make people think that we weren't working together," he explained. He knew it would look suspicious, so he made sure he was the first to speak when they got back to camp. "I said, 'Hey, listen, I knew that I wanted to vote with you guys and I wanted to play with you guys, but right before Tribal Council, I went through my bag and immediately I knew that someone had gone through it."

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Kyle Fraser (@kylefrasr)

Fraser went on to "sell the lie" that he scrambled to get Karthigesu to vote with him, thinking he was on the chopping block. "I was like 'I have an idol and I'm gonna play it, and either you can vote with me or you can vote with them, but if you vote with them, you're probably gonna go home because it's gonna ricochet on you and I'll be safe."

Fraser recalled his partner in crime supporting the tall tale "immediately," and said they both improvised together seamlessly. "Ultimately, we were able to keep a great working relationship with Shaughin and Joe, and that carried us moving forward in the game."

Related: 'Survivor' Winner Shares Wedding Photos & Reveals Which Tribemates Made the Invite List

So, what about the extra vote? Fraser admits he got lucky and Jeff "never read it" out loud because they had enough votes without it. "Because of that, we were able to lie and say that no advantage was played."

Still, the entire Civa tribe knew about the extra vote, so they knew they had to get ahead of it at the merge. "I ran up to David and I said, 'This extra vote never existed, please keep it on the low.' [Karthigesu] ran up to Chrissy and told her the same thing. I ran up to Mitch... We just completely buried that information."

Survivor 48Getty

Fans were absolutely stunned by the behind-the-scenes effort the duo had to put in to keep their alliance a secret, and they took to the comments to share their amazement. "You and Kamilla really ran that season like the Navy," said one commenter, while another added, "Thanks for sharing this stuff. You two were so fun to watch together, and we know we only got the tip of the iceberg!" "The most iconic duo ever," added a third.

"This just reminds me that it was so fun to play this incredible game!" Fraser ended his video, promising to share more stories soon. Luckily, he'll have the chance to play again very soon, as he's cast for Survivor 50, airing in 2026.

'Survivor' Winner Answers 'No. 1 Question' He Gets About His Game first appeared on Parade on Jul 19, 2025

This story was originally reported by Parade on Jul 19, 2025, where it first appeared.

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Astro Blog

Read More >> Full Article on Source: Astro Blog

#LALifestyle #USCelebrities

 

GEAR JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com